February 2021

Mailboxes in Briggs, TX

Briggs mailbbox

Briggs Mailboxes

Browse mailboxes in Briggs, TX

140 Loop 308

Public Collection Box
Briggs, TX 78608

More mailbox options near Briggs:

100 Elder Hill Rd

Mailbox in Post Office Lobby
Driftwood, TX 78619

402 4 Th St

Public Collection Box
Blanco, TX 78606

1901 W Ranch Road 1431

Mailbox in Post Office Lobby
Kingsland, TX 78639

135 W Fm 243

Public Collection Box
Bertram, TX 78605

920 N Saint Joseph St

Public Collection Box
Gonzales, TX 78629

2000 S Mays St

Public Collection Box
Round Rock, TX 78664

4050 Fm 484

Public Collection Box
Fischer, TX 78623

14005 Mcneil Rd

Public Collection Box
Mcneil, TX 78651

400 Del Webb Blvd

Public Collection Box
Florence, TX 78628

11401 Us Highway 290 E

Public Collection Box
Manor, TX 78653

14490 E Us Highway 290

Public Collection Box
Stonewall, TX 78671

205 W Windcrest St

Public Collection Box
Fredericksburg, TX 78624

109 Gonzales Ave

Public Collection Box
Fentress, TX 78622

808 2 Nd St

Public Collection Box
Marble Falls, TX 78654

21120 Highway 71 W

Public Collection Box
Spicewood, TX 78669

13078 Us Highway 90 W

Public Collection Box
Luling, TX 78632

32 Fm 1966

Public Collection Box
Maxwell, TX 78656

555 Rebel Rd

Mailbox in Post Office Lobby
Kyle, TX 78640

201 S Avenue G

Public Collection Box
Johnson City, TX 78636

217 W Market St

Mailbox in Post Office Lobby
Lockhart, TX 78644

Finding a mailbox in Briggs can be overwhelming, but your search doesn’t have to be. If you are looking for a mailbox in Briggs, you have options.

Briggs is an unincorporated community in eastern Burnet County, Texas, United States. It lies along U.S. Route 183 and FM 2657 northeast of Burnet. Its elevation is 1,102 feet (336 m), and it is located at 30°53′23″N 97°55′30″W (30.8896255, -97.9250199). Although Briggs is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 78608; the ZCTA for ZIP Code 78608 had a population of 279 at the 2000 census.Founded as Springs, the community was soon renamed Gum Springs. The first settler in the area, a Missourian named W. T. Gann, arrived in the area in 1855, but the community was established along the Berry Creek in the last quarter of the nineteenth century. A post office was established under the name of Taylor's Gin (named for leading settler Stephen Taylor) on 27 March 1888; it did not assume its current name until 21 June 1898, when local doctor William Hazelwood was able to have the community renamed for his mother-in-law. The community prospered in the early 1900s; although major fires and the early effects of the Great Depression seriously impacted the community, it reached its zenith in population of just over five hundred in 1936, from which it has since declined to its present level of an estimated ninety residents.Firefly Aerospace operates a test and production facility in the community.

Other options in Texas: Waller mailboxes Adkins mailboxes Refugio mailboxes Floydada mailboxes Crosby mailboxes Sheridan mailboxes Edna mailboxes Forreston mailboxes Cresson mailboxes Beasley mailboxes